|Rules and Regulations
|1. The use of the swimming pool at the
Larrymore Lawns Community Park Association (LLCPA) is restricted
to members and their guests.
2. All guests must
register and pay a $5.00 daily charge. If lifeguard is not
present, members please remit guest fee on next visit or
leave guest pay ticket filled out in sign in book.
3. All persons using this pool and other facilities
do so entirely at their own risk. Management assumes no
4. NO glass is allowed in the pool area
at any time.
5. NO Profanity of any kind.
6. NO animals in pool or on the pool deck.
NO Smoking in pool area. (permitted outside of fencing only).
8. NO Running or horseplay on the pool deck.
9. ALL members and guests must log in at the sign in
10. Persons must take a shower prior to entering
11. Persons with open wounds, sores or
infectious diseases must not enter the pool.
Inflatables and other toys are allowed in the shallow end
only at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty.
13. Persons utilizing inflatables (floaties, inflatable
rings, suits with built-in floats, and etc) shall not use
the diving board.
14. Appropriate attire is required-bathing
suits only in pool.
15. Diving is permitted in designated
16. Deep water privileges will be extended
to those passing the lifeguard administered swimming competency
17. Children who are not toilet trained shall
wear tight fitting rubber or plastic pants over disposable
swim wear - no diapers allowed in pool.
is prohibited during thunder/electrical storms, including
a 30 minute period after the last lightning is seen or thunder
19. Wading pool is for use by patrons
under six years (currently closed)
20. Exit the
pool using either ladder or stairs.
21. In an emergency
22. Persons failing to follow rules are
subject to removal from the premises.
23. The on-duty
lifeguard is the final authority and their requests must
24. Members 14 years and older may
sign in non-member guests when lifeguard is present.
25. NO one under 18 may enter without a parent or guardian
when lifeguard is not on duty. If in attendance when life
guard is on duty and going off duty, anyone under 18 must
leave pool facility.
26. Only members 18 years and
older may bring guests when lifeguard is not on duty.
27. Children under 10 and all children who cannot
swim must be attended by a parent or adult person 18 years
28. Members must remain on the premises
at all times with their non-member guests.
has the authority to implement and enforce rules more stringent
or that supplement those listed here.